Code Audience JDiag OM123 Features:
1. Big easy-to-read backlit Liquid Crystal Displays display.
2. Read as well as clear analysis issue codes for the check engine light, both generic as well as supplier details codes.
3. Gets generic (P0, P2, P3, as well as U0), supplier details (P1, P3, as well as U1) codes, as well as pending codes.
4. Scenery freeze frame data.
5. Reads reside data stream, PID more than 130 personal computers.
6. Gets motor vehicle details.
7. Easily determines the reason for the Malfunction Indication Light( MIL), Switches Off MIL, clears codes as well as recasts displays.
8. Spot the motor vehicle electric battery health condition. Electric battery examination functionality.
9. Build-in DTC look for functionality.
It presents the code as well as what the code implies straight, don't require to explore online. After the code was discovered, it'll show the meaning straight by clicking on the error code you selected
10. Screens observe as well as I/M preparedness standing (emissions)
Unlike various other low-cost variations, it supports ALL OF OBDII process, featuring ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW as well as CANISTER.
KEEP IN MIND:
1. Performs on 12V motor vehicle electric battery ONLY
2. Must be 16 PIN OBD II potocol
1 x OM123 User Interface with OBD II Cable Television
1 x Multi-languages Consumer Manual
Q: Where's the OBDII interface?
A: The OBD2 slot is usually under the dashboard, or even under a board listed below the handbrake in the centre console.
Q: Exactly how to get started?
A: Just link into the OBD II slot on your car as well as transform ignition on as well as you ready to go.
Q: Why I can't eliminate the fault code?
A: The fault creating the fault code to show will require to be repaired first after that code can be wiped out.
JDiag OM123 Car Code scanner is for ‘Plug and play’ and very easy to use even for beginners, Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports Multi-languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
As a powerful automotive obdii diagnostic tool, this JDiag OM123 support turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (check engine light), clears codes and resets monitors as well as views freeze frame data,displays monitor and I/M readiness status(emissions),reads live PCM Datastream and retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
What’s more, this diagnostic scanner is with Battery testing function, and easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
4 buttons on OM123: The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu. It's equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle
Displaying with a large LCD that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. With bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker, this obd2 car scanner provides both visual and audible indication for readiness verification. In the meanwhile, You can get two year warranty and Free update online lifetime.