1. This adapter kit allows for easy and also practical connect/disconnect of power coming from a vise or coming from an additional electric unit such as a distant electric battery charger, trailer, etc.
2. All-time low of the unit includes an equipped rubber shoes to guard versus dust, wetness and also rust.
3. It's extremely simple to use and also put in. Place the cables in to the terminal pins, then solder or kink all of them.
4. Connector sides are identical, so either end is suitable for relationship to the power or load side.
5. Although all the parts of this adapter can easily withstand higher currents, this adapter is designed for low-voltage (12-36 volts DC)
6. Direct-current use (high-voltage adapters typically possess a socket and also plug agreement, so the socket, or power end, could be entirely enclosed). The terminal pins accept cable coming from 2 to 4 gauge.
Deal Consists of:
2 Pair of Connectors: 4 adapter ends, 8 terminal pins and also 4 rubber shoes caps
Connector Measurements: 3-1/8 x 2-1/8 x 1 inches
Hooked Up Prepare Measurements: 5-1/4 x 2-1/8 x 1 inches
Functioning Temperature Level Variation: -4 ° F-221 ° F/ -20 ° C-105 ° C
Channel Withstanding Current: 2200 DC
Vibration Protection: Excellent
Influence Protection: High
Connect/Disconnect Cycles: 10,000 Times
2-4 gauge wire; terminal pins diameter: 0.35"; voltage: 12-36 Volts DC; capacity: 175 Amps
Made of sturdy polycarbonate with fitted rubber boot covers; allows for quick power connection /disconnection from winches, trailers or other electrical devices
Simple Installation. Insert the wires into the terminal pins, then solder or crimp them. Connector ends are identical, so either ends is suitable for connection to the power or load side
Connector dimension: 3 1/8" L x 2 1/8" W x 1" H; connected set dimension: 5 1/4" L x 2 1/8" W x 1" H; package include: 4 X polycarbonate cover, 4 X hard rubber boot caps; 8 X terminal pins
1-year warranty; 100% replacement or 100% refund