The world first Cellphone APP connected Digital Multimeter on the market! We are excited to announce this fantastic TP9605BT meter built with two ways of connection:
1. Connected with Android cellphone
2. USB Connection with Windows PC
It seamlessly combines the meter with USB and APP to work with either your computer or cellphone. You can display the test results from the measurement and share it with anyone by Facebook , Twitters or email by just a tap of your finger. It is easy to use and saves the data in a .csv file. You can set sampling speed and send the test results out by email.
This meter has full features of an auto ranging meter, voltage on both AC and DC, 10A Current on both AC and DC. It measures frequency up to 10Mhz and duty cycle. The capacitance measures up to 100mF with high accuracy. It measures Ohms, Diodes and hold the Max and Mini results. The continuity function is useful to pinpoint a short circuit.
With back light to use in dark and data hold for easy reading, this meter is designed for long time measurement with an APP on your cellphone and keep the data for future applications.
Go to App Store and search for "Digital Multimeter" or go to Play Store, search for Tekpower, download the APP.
App Installation Instructions for iPhones (iOS)
- Visit App Store on your iPhone and search for "Digital Multimeter", download the App developed by by Jun Lin
- Go to your iPhone' settings and enable Bluetooth if it's disabled
- Open the downloaded App "Multimeter" on your iPhone, then tap "Connect" at the bottom left corner of the screen, select the detected multimeter to connect and confirm
- Tap "Multimeter" at the bottom center of the screen. Congratulation! Your multimeter is now synchronized with your iPhone, please call us for service 909 628 6088
Full Function 6000 Counts True RMS Multimeter with Intelligent Connections,USB and smart phone compatible (iOS and Android)
World First Cellphone Connected Multimeter, download free Android app "Tekpower" from Google Play Store or download iOS app "Digital Multimeter" developed by Jun Lin from the App Store
Wired USB connection available
Comes with K-Type thermo probe, optical USB cable, PC software and smart phone apps CD, test leads, and user manual
Free APP software and USB Data logger software